Contributor and Guest Editor
Jason Eng Hun Lee is a co-ordinator and member of the OutLoud and Joyce is not Here poetry groups in Hong Kong and has featured regularly in the Man Hong Kong International Literary Festival. He has been published in the U.K., Singapore and Hong Kong, and was nominated by Cha for a Pushcart Prize. His first collection was a finalist in the HKU Poetry Prize 2010.
- Issue #6 (February 2009): 54 Belgrave Square [Read] [Discussed here]
- Issue #13 (February 2011): Dragon Rising [Read]
- Issue #13 (February 2011): Bruising and Healing: Sherry Quan Lee’s Chinese Blackbird and Melody S. Gee’s Each Crumbling House [Read]
- Issue #14 (July 2011): Language Games [Read]
- Issue #19 (November 2012): Jason Eng Hun Lee [Read]
- Issue #21 (May 2013): Guest Poetry Editor [forthcoming]