Contributor and Guest Editor
Ankur reads his “The Lamplighter”, published in Barnwood International Poetry Magazine in 2008:
Ankur Agarwal is from India. His poetry has been published before (or due to be published) in Paper Wall, Barnwood Poetry Magazine, Other Poetry, Ink Sweat & Tears, and Halfway Down the Stairs, among others, and his haiku in A Handful of Stones. He works as teacher and freelance editor for STM and humanities books, and loves traveling. He also reviews Indian and European cinema here.
- Issue #35 (March 2017): Guest Poetry Editor [forthcoming]
- Issue #35 (March 2017): Indian Cinema: Shubhashish Bhutiani’s Mukti Bhawan [Read]
- Issue #28 (June 2015): Capturing India: Jason S Polley’s Refrain [Read]
- Issue #16 (March 2012): Guest Poetry Editor [Read]
- Issue #9 (November 2009): India, the River [Read]