Contributor and Guest Editor
Divya Rajan‘s work has appeared extensively in literary journals, the most recent being an anthology titled Contemporary Indian English Poetry, edited by Dr Paula Hayes, Strayer University, Memphis. She has served on the editorial boards of The Furnace Review (Poetry) and the Best of the Net anthologies, 2010 and 2011 (Non- fiction). Originally from Bombay, she currently lives in the suburbs of Chicago, where she works as a chemist. She has been a twice Pushcart Prize nominee and one-time Best of the Net nominee for poetry.
- Issue #8 (August 2009): Factory Girls [Read] [Discussed here]
- Issue #8 (August 2009): Ganesha Speaks [Read]
- Issue #13 (February 2011): Ode to Poetry [Read]
- Issue #17 (June 2012): Guest Poetry Editor [Read]
- Issue #24 (June 2014): She Shirked Calendula Trails [Read]