Contributor and Guest Editor
Michael Gray won a 2012 AWP Intro Journals Project Award and the 2013 Hot Street Emerging Writers Contest, was nominated for Best New Poets 2014, and named a finalist in The Lit Pub’s 1st Annual Poetry Contest and the SpringGun Press 2014 Open Reading Period. His translations of Yau Ching appear in Shadow Beings (XXX Zines, 2014). His work also appears or is forthcoming in Poetry East West, Puerto del Sol, Dogwood, Rock & Sling, Fence, LONTAR, and elsewhere.
- Issue #35 (March 2017): Guest Prose Editor [forthcoming]
- Issue #27 (March 2015): Lament [Read]
- Issue #24 (June 2014): Guest Poetry Editor [Read]
- Issue #22 (December 2013): Imprisonment in the Wooden Building [Read]
- Issue #18 (September 2012): Letter to Queen Victoria from the People of Hong Kong, 2012 [Read]
- Issue #17 (June 2012): Resurfacing a Football Pitch, Shanghai [Read]