Contributor and Guest Editor
James Shea’s poetry collections include The Lost Novel and Star in the Eye, both from Fence Books. His poems have appeared in various publications, including Bat City Review, Boston Review, Colorado Review, Denver Quarterly, jubilat, The Iowa Review, and The New Census: An Anthology of Contemporary American Poetry. A graduate of the Iowa Writers’ Workshop and a former Fulbright Scholar in Hong Kong, he has taught at Nebraska Wesleyan University, the University of Chicago, Columbia College Chicago’s MFA Program in Poetry, and DePaul University. He is currently an Assistant Professor in the Department of Humanities and Creative Writing at Hong Kong Baptist University.
- Issue #36 (June 2017): Guest Editor – “Writing Japan” [forthcoming]
- Issue #34 (December 2016): Three-Night Stand [Read]
- Issue #30 (December 2015): Acts of Fire [Read]
- Issue #30 (December 2015): The Phrase You Gave Me [Read]
- Issue #30 (December 2015): Natural Tablet [Read]
- Issue #22 (December 2013): Opening On The Dance Floor [Read]