Contributor and Guest Editor
Joshua Ip is a poet, editor, and literary organiser. He has published four poetry collections with Math Paper Press, won the Singapore Literature Prize for his debut, sonnets from the singlish, and placed in three different categories of the Golden Point Award. He has edited seven anthologies, including the A Luxury We Cannot Afford and SingPoWriMo series and Twin Cities: An Anthology of Twin Cinema from Singapore and Hong Kong. He co-founded Sing Lit Station, an overactive literary charity that runs community initiatives including SingPoWriMo, Manuscript Bootcamp, poetry.sg and the world’s first wrestling/performance-poetry hybrid, Sing Lit Body Slam. He received the Young Artist Award from the National Arts Council (Singapore) in 2017. Visit his website for more information.
- Issue #41 (September 2018): Guest Poetry Editor [forthcoming]
- Issue #38 (December 2017): Twin Cinema of a Sunday Election [Read]
- Issue #36 (June 2017): Shikata ga nai [Read]
- Issue #35 (March 2017): Sing Lit Station: A Singaporean Literary Non-Profit [Read]
- Issue #21 (June 2013): first date at jumbo seafood [Read]